until Texas vs Kansas

Tuesday, August 23

 

The scoop on Ohio State

One of the most pleasant surprises that this whole blogging thing has brought me has been the connection I've established with other sports junkies across the country. I've become email buddies with bloggers from schools all over the country, as well as other Horns fans. It's one of the unanticipated rewards that I enjoy most about this whole thing.

And on that note, let me direct you guys to an Ohio State blog that I've come across after its author contacted me via email. We're all very anxious about the game, and this is a great site to check in on for news on the Buckeyes as the game approaches. You can check out Buckeye Commentary at www.buckeyecommentary.com I've added a permanent link to the site on the left column of this blog.
--PB--

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com < ? Texas Blogs # >