until Texas vs Kansas

Tuesday, June 14

 

Horns 2nd in Vegas odds to win Rose Bowl

ESPN's Bruce Feldman recently returned from a trip to Vegas and reports that oddsmakers favor USC to win the football national championship, with the second best odds belonging to Texas. From his blog:

"I took a little road trip to Las Vegas this weekend with some buddies and I know "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas," but I'm going to make an exception in this one case. I was in the sports book at the MGM watching games for a minute and took a glance at the odds to win the BCS championship. It's interesting stuff and to be honest, I'd put more stock in Vegas' ersatz preseason rankings than I would in any of the so-called experts' Top 25s. Here's the rundown, without prices because I don't think I should be encouraging anyone to do anything of this nature, at least that's what my sometimes-flawed judgment is telling me:

1. USC
2. Texas
3. Miami
4. (tie) Tennessee, Oklahoma
6. (tie) Florida, FSU, Michigan, Ohio State
10. (tie) Iowa, LSU
12. Virginia Tech
13. (tie) Auburn, Georgia, Texas A&M
16. Louisville
17. (tie) Alabama, Boston College, K-State, Nebraska, Wisconsin
23. (tie) Arizona State, Cal, Texas Tech
--PB--

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com < ? Texas Blogs # >