until Texas vs Kansas

Tuesday, October 25

 

Vince: I'm staying

From the Dallas Morning News:

"I just stay humble and tell people I signed to play here, and I'm playing here," Young said. "I'm coming back [next year]. That decision, I'm not thinking about it right now. I'm worrying about Oklahoma State and sending our seniors out with a bang. You've got to leave that decision open. But right now I plan on coming back."

Also from the link:

Of his Heisman pose on the sideline with teammates after a third-quarter, 75-yard touchdown pass to Billy Pittman on Saturday, Young said, "I kind of regret it."

"I don't want people thinking I've got an ego. I was just playing with some of my teammates, who were like, 'Let me see it.' I just gave them a little taste, not the whole thing."

Young said he won't strike the Heisman pose again -- unless he wins the trophy.

"If I won it, I'll strike it all the time," he said, laughing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home |

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com < ? Texas Blogs # >